plz evaluate my profile and suggest

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

plz evaluate my profile and suggest

by dudeasc » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:06 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi stacy!
plz evaluate my profile!1

i have done{just a nominal college} a BA with economics and sociology and political science
currently i m in the second year of my MA economics.Mycountry(india) doesnt follow gpa and gives marks in percentage but evaluating with similiar terms itr will be aound-2.9 in BA and 3.3 for MA, out of 4

gmat score-710 {quant 52}

although after school i played soccer for two years for a local football club.will that be counted a s a time wasting in aan application?
and then even between ba and ma i was kinda in a depression and wated one year then also
but now i m out of it and secured a job at a bank but job is really low profile(so till fall 2007 will have 15 months wrk ex)

and on weekends i teach low privilege children(that also helped me to come out of depression) and wrk for an ngo

stacy i know its virually impossible for me to go for a top college but wat chances i have as per ur experiece and anaylsis for following colleges-

1.babson college(olin)
2.Univ. of Iowa(tippie)
3.uni of TEnnessee at knoxvillee(is tudyin investment banking here a good idea?)
4.Temple(fox)
6.SUNy-buffalo(will this college be a good choice?)

i actually want to make career in investment banking so by that point of view can u suggest me some good colleges?i know it will be to much to ask with such a low profile wrk experience guy like but do i have any chance at top shots?

regards
hi