Sentence correction -help me with tips and tricks to ace it.

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi,

I practiced the sentence correction questions from OG13. the first 60 questions were very easy. But, as I move on I find it difficult. I worked out till 120th question, and about 50 % of the questions were wrong. I find no improvement which makes me worry.

Please help me with tips and tricks so that I can do it better. I have 70 days more for my gmat. Please help me with preparation strategies.

Thanks

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Nachiket » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 am
sivagmat wrote:Hi,

I practiced the sentence correction questions from OG13. the first 60 questions were very easy. But, as I move on I find it difficult. I worked out till 120th question, and about 50 % of the questions were wrong. I find no improvement which makes me worry.

Please help me with tips and tricks so that I can do it better. I have 70 days more for my gmat. Please help me with preparation strategies.

Thanks
Well I would suggest you to analyze your errors and categorize your mistakes. For instance : Initially i always used to face difficulty spotting a tense error in the sentence, so i knew i had to work on this particular area. In the same way you need to find out the subject areas which require improvement.
Stay Hungry , Stay Foolish !!