pls suggest some school to apply

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:710

pls suggest some school to apply

by piku9290 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:14 am
I am Piku , 23 , M ,Indian . I will apply for 2014-2016 class. please evaluate my profile and suggest some good b school according to it

Academics
GMAT - 680 ( Q 49 V 32)
CGPA - 6.74 /10 ( National Institute of Technology , Durgapur , India)

Professional experience

Junior Manager (operation) JSW Steel Ltd ( August 2011 - present)
-> Lead a team of 30 people including engineers , operators and house keeping group and achieved 107% of business target for 5 months in 2012-2013 financial year
-> Extensive team work and leadership leading to achievement of highest production of coke from coal per day
-> Achieved Safety Standerd and One million man power without any reportable injuries consecutively for 7 months
-> Designed , Commissioned and operating Effluent Treatment Plant , thus reduced the consumption of process water by 85%

Volunteer and Community work

-> Member of Corporate Social Responsibility group of JSW steel Ltd. Volunteered in Blood donation, planting a tree for 1 tonne of steel produced , women empowerment
-> Was a member of NSS unit of NIT Durgapur and organized free eye- check up and medicine distribution to slums
-> was a member of scout and guide program and volunteered heavily in roadside cleaning and river bank cleaning , camping and spreading awareness about dowry , pollution and STD's
Achievements

-> Merit scholarship of INR 10000 per semester of excellent result in higher secondary exams
-> Awarded prizes and certificates in district and state level quiz competition, social science exhibition , debates and extempore
-> Participated and All India Mathematics Olympiad and scored 82% marks

Short term goal

A leader and decision maker in a reputed manufacturing or energy industries

Long term goal

Opening educational institution in sub-urban india with sports and financial education as compulsory courses

Please suggest me few good b-schools with my ambition and profile .

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 pm
Hi piku9290,

Thank you for posting. For your application, do you have a preference in location, and what are your goals post-graduation?

Cheers,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:710

by piku9290 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 am
hii ,

I have already stated my short term and long term career plan in brief. About location and concentration, I want to do MBA in a b-school which produces good leaders in manufacturing industries and also where I can get a internship in such industries.