Please review my Profile

by Ramrulez » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:20 am
GMAT Score : 690

AWA Score : 4/6

Work Experience: 3 years as on date

Company: Infosys Technologies Ltd.

Educational Qualification: Bahelors in Engg from Anna University, Chennai

CGPA: 2.8 on a scale of 4 ( 78%)

Extra-curriculars: Stocks n Shares. Into Investing since College Days, Blogging ( gowerramesh.blocked), Interested in trade n economics

Took Karate classes for 3 years during my school days

Let me know for which Univs i stand a chance and do i need to take TOEFEL?

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Dear Ramrulez,

You will need to take the TOEFL for any U.S. school and possibly other schools outside the U.S. It is important for you to review the requirements for each school individually and make sure you submit all the necessary components, such as the TOEFL or proof of course prerequisites.

In terms of school selection, you need to visit our sticky on the topic for tips and insight. What schools you apply to is a personal decision based on what programs make the most sense for your career goals and offer what you seek in terms of other services.

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:690

by Ramrulez » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:35 am
Lisa Anderson wrote:Dear Ramrulez,

You will need to take the TOEFL for any U.S. school and possibly other schools outside the U.S. It is important for you to review the requirements for each school individually and make sure you submit all the necessary components, such as the TOEFL or proof of course prerequisites.

In terms of school selection, you need to visit our sticky on the topic for tips and insight. What schools you apply to is a personal decision based on what programs make the most sense for your career goals and offer what you seek in terms of other services.

Regards,
Lisa
Thanks for the feedback.I am looking for schools which have Finance ( preferably) as their Highlight program or Systems. Can u give me a list of Univs for which i stand a realisitic chance?

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 am
Dear Ramrulez,

I encourage you to visit our sticky on school selection for tips and insight on how to identify MBA programs. It is always best to take the time to research what schools are the best match for you.

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me