Unable to review the incorrect Questions

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Unable to review the incorrect Questions

by melguy » Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm
Hello

I gave a GMAT prep practice test but once I completed the test the GMAT Prep wont allow me to go back and see * How many questions I got incorrect * What were the practice questions. * What areas do i need to work on e.g. Quant -> Algebra.

I can not see absolutely anything useful related to the practice exam I gave (apart from some time spent charts + breakdown and final score).

P.S I skipped the IR.

Also, although it does not gives me which Q's I got right or wrong. It does gives me a total of the number of Q's I got correct. Total adds up to only 26 or 27. I got a total of 6 Q's wrong still I got only 27 in verbal!!

CR (Easy) 3 out of 3
CR (Medium) 1 out of 1
CR (Hard) 1 out of 1

RC (Medium) 2 out of 3
RC (Hard) 1 out of 2

SC (Easy) 4 out of 5
CR (Medium) 6 out of 10
CR (Hard) 1 out of 1

Please help. thanks
Attachments
result.jpg

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu May 30, 2013 9:51 am
Hello, melguy. I'm sorry to see you are frustrated. You are correct that in the practice exams that come with GMATPrep, you cannot review questions. I have passed your comments onto our product team. We appreciate any feedback on our products.

As for your second question about your score, please note that your GMAT score is not based only on the number of questions you got correctly vs incorrectly. Your score will also take into account the level of difficulty of the questions you answered.

I suggest you review the practice questions in GMATPrep as well, to get an idea of the level of question you are able to answer correctly, and to better pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses. Good luck!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!