How does Veritas rank the top schools?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:750

How does Veritas rank the top schools?

by bennybob » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 pm
hello Veritas consultants,

Ive been playing around with your business school selector application and have noticed that the suggested "optimal" schools are the highest ranked schools the applicant has a chance of being accepted at.

if this is the case then you guys must have a school ranking list of your own. could you possibly share it with the community?

p.s. we can all see where each of you got your MBAs from so no swaying the list in your schools favor :)

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members
GMAT Score:750+

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:02 pm
Hi BB,

Thanks for your post. I am actually a little confused as to your question. With regards to the VP School Selector tool - I don't know the ins or outs of the programming, but the application is designed to evaluate your profile and suggest optimal/top schools you should consider in your target list.

In terms of our 'school lists', I think (dont quote me) most of us follow standard MBA rankings, but within buckets (i.e. Top 3, Top 10, Top 25) or break down by at industry/field specialty (top programs in Finance, Marketing or IBanking, M&E, ect...).

And to your last point, yeah I am a Wharton guy... but will concede my top pick to Stanford/HBS (sorry Wharton peeps!).

- NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep