weighted average problem and probability questions

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780
The previous posts in this thread were deleted because they were based on questions replicated from an official GMAT exam. Please be aware that it is illegal to reproduce questions from the exam.

When you take the test, you sign a legal document saying you will not relay any question information about the exam to others. Please don't do this anywhere, not just on our site, because if you are caught, GMAC can cancel your scores and ban you from taking the exam - effectively ending your business school plans.

If you see someone else posting info about an actual test question, don't even respond - unless it's to warn that person not to do so.

Thanks, guys!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:54 pm
unlocked briefly to add:

It is only illegal to post questions that GMAC has NOT made public - any questions you see when you go to take an official exam. Anything from mba.com or practice tests you can buy from them - that stuff is okay b/c they have made those questions public themselves.

But if you see it when you go to take the real thing, don't distribute!
:)
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

• Page 1 of 1