Annoyed

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Annoyed

by shreerajp99 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 am
Few things that annoyed me about the exam that i gave on Monday in Mumbai's new center:
1.After both IR and quant breaks,when the proctor logged into the system,it showed not responding and thus in quant i was docked around 1min 5secs and in verbal 1min 26secs.
2.1 DS question in quant gave all details about value of K and eventually asked about n,i didn't know gmac makes typos.
3.1 verbal CR question was from gmatprep,it was a 1 bold faced question with a single sentence underlined,but trust me guys this question was same with same answer choices(not that im complaining but i believe gmac spends $5000/question so that would be laziness on their part,nothing else).
I have mailed gmac about it but there has been no reply yet.Please let me know if i qualify for a free retake?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 pm
Thank you for letting us know about these issues. I shared your message with our customer care department and are talking to Pearson Vue about these issues. If you have not heard back, please send an email to [email protected] and they will follow up with you.

As for the duplicate question, if you could identify which question in GMATPrep is the duplicate, including the exact question, number, and location we will look into it.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by shreerajp99 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 am
I had mailed the team on 15th April itself but there has been no response yet.The website states that 2 days are needed to reply and i think today,24th april is more than 2 business days,am i correct?