Schools shortlisting Required

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:680

Schools shortlisting Required

by anup.shesh » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 am
I am in search for the best "Full-time MBA" programs that will have following as a part of curriculum and/or club activities (starting with maximum priority).

"Social Entrepreneurship" + "Tourism Management" + "Public Policy"
Yours,
Anup Sheshadri

Let your Passion take the Lead

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:31 members

by Deena@ClearAdmit » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:27 pm
Hi Anup,
Thanks so much for your post. I don't have much information about your background or your strengths, but in terms of beginning research, I would suggest that you look into Cornell (Johnson), Kellogg and Yale as a potential fit for your interests.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] for a more detailed, free initial assessment of your profile.
Best,
Deena
Deena Maerowitz
MBA Admissions Expert
Clear Admit

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:680

by anup.shesh » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 pm
Thanks for the response and kind suggestions :)

Here is my brief background that will help to know my motivation for MBA.

After MBA, I wish to establish my own venture in 'Socially Responsible Tourism'. I already have a certificate in 'Sustainable Tourism Management', which is jointly awarded by The International Eco-tourism Society and George Washington University. But I don't have any exposure to Entrepreneurship and I also lack practical experience in Tourism industry (I am a Mining engineer by profession - MBA for me also means career change).

So, from academic point of view, I would like to mainly concentrate on 'Social Entrepreneurship'. On the other hand, to help me successfully launch my Tourism venture, I would require the best possible network. And since Tourism is sensitive to policies and regulations, I would like to study Public Policy at least 'broadly', if not concentration.
Yours,
Anup Sheshadri

Let your Passion take the Lead