The on demand gmat® study collection

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hello,

The on demand gmat study collection as per mba.com consists of 9 practice tests(paper), more than 900 verbal & quant questions. My questions

1.The bundle which consists of these papers and questions - do they have comprehensive explanations as well.
2.How old are these papers: Are they actually from the time when GMAT was a paper exam or we may also see questions which have been retired recently?

3.I read a response by an official that the question pack 1 would have a new version of the software released in march - which would fix some of the apparent bugs in the software, Can you please confirm if the new version has been released with bugs fixed.

Kind regards,
IJ

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 am
Thanks for the questions! I will answer in order below:

1) The questions come with answers, but not explanations.
2) These are old paper forms that were retired. They have been in the market for almost 10 years. However, the questions are still relevant to test preparation as the content of the exam has not changed since the questions were created.
3) The software is scheduled to be released this month. It has not yet been released. We will make a formal announcement when the new version of the software is available.

I hope that helped.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!