Perfect time to apply for gmat

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Perfect time to apply for gmat

by [email protected] » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 pm
hello folks,
i am new to this world of gmat . i have started studying in the month of February and it seems that the course would be done by last week of June kindly suggest me will it be perfectly all right if i appear for my gmat exam in last week of june so as to met the deadlines of Round 1.
Please do reply.
Thanks.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 am
Hello, Akhil. When deciding when to take the GMAT exam, you will need to consider that your score report takes 20 calendar days to process. So you will need to plan to take the exam at least 21 days before your first admission deadline. You should also note that you can only take the exam once every 31 days, so if you plan to take the exam more than once, you will need to factor that into your timeline as well. Beyond that, the best time to take the exam is when you are ready! If you are comfortable with where you are scoring on your practice exams, it is a good time to consider taking the exam. Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!