Different Look

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Different Look

by crazyonMBA » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:32 am
I am just plotting down my own opinion here.
Just ask yourself at first why should someone register here.What makes this forum unique from others.

Suggestions
May be the look and feel should be different as it resembles many of the other forums present online

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: Different Look

by beatthegmat » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:52 am
crazyonMBA wrote:I am just plotting down my own opinion here.
Just ask yourself at first why should someone register here.What makes this forum unique from others.

Suggestions
May be the look and feel should be different as it resembles many of the other forums present online
Hi crazyonMBA:

Thanks very much for your feedback. I'll think about your suggestion in making the look and feel different on this discussion board. However, in terms of UI, the most important thing I want for this forum is ease of use--I've been working very hard to satisfy this goal.

What makes this forum unique, and why should a person participate in this community? I'd like to mention two things:

First of all, this is a social stewardship project where all profits and donations are given back to the community in the form of scholarships and services. Quite simply, the more traffic and participation this board receives, the more scholarships and services this community will enjoy. I do not keep any profits to myself.

Second, I wish to connect community members to the very best experts in GMAT preparation and MBA admissions. I've recruited experts at TestPundit, Manhattan GMAT, and Stacy Blackman Consulting to serve as resident experts on this board to provide users advice. These experts are leaders in their respective fields; the fact that they are now accessible in one place makes this community unique.

Thanks again for your suggestions, crazyonMBA! Welcome to the community!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school