Pune GMAT Prep

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:29 members

Pune GMAT Prep

by aneesh.kg » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 am
Hello GMAT Aspirants from Pune,

My name is Aneesh, and I'm an IIT Alumnus. I've been helping people for GMAT over the past 19 months and must've helped over 200 GMAT students till date. (I handle the QA section). I have also been heavily active on this community.

I've taught a variety of students so far. On one extreme are the students who come with 350 levels and who've TOTALLY forgotten Math or hate Math. One the other extreme there are students who are hovering around 700 score (with 48-49 in Math) and want to consolidate their Math at 50-51 levels. And, then there are many kind of students in between those extremes.

Without exception, each of my students have enjoyed studying with me and their score has improved. The extent of improvement depends more on the student than on the teacher and therefore it's either naive to guarantee it or a good marketing stunt.

There's a lot to be said but let me cut down to the point:

I've a new venture based in Viman Nagar called 'Open Door'. Among many other exciting things that we do here, GMAT prep is one of them. Currently, I don't have a Verbal Faculty. But I'm in hiring mode. So, lets see if I get a competent faculty soon.

If any of you needs any help with Math (for now, and Verbal soon maybe) give me a call at:
9768205878 | 8888889657 or
mail: [email protected]

I teach in very small batches (sometimes one-to-one) and there's little restriction on the number of classes, etc. It's very dynamic.

More when you call.

Regards and Best wishes,
Aneesh
Aneesh Bangia
GMAT Math Coach
[email protected]

GMATPad:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GMATPad

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am
Best of luck to you.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review