Admissionado got me an interview at UCLA!

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Admissionado got me an interview at UCLA!

by dik5167 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 am
I had doubts about admission consultants prior to signing on with Admissionado but they have been worth every buck in my opinion. Sure, you can be very passionate and have great backgrounds/stories to tell, but not everyone is a professional when it comes to stringing every piece of information into a coherent/attractive application.

UCLA had been on my radar but Admissionado made it a realistic target for me. My weakness was in organizing my work/life experience into a flowy career arch. Kyn, my personal admission consultant, pointed that out to me from the get go and discussed tactics to mitigate that issue from so many aspects. Kyn not only provided the services promised on Admissionado website, he went above and beyond until he felt that my application package gave me the best chance at UCLA. I just had an interview last week at UCLA and is now waiting for an decision. I cannot be more exicted!

I have no complaints and very grateful to Lauren and Kyn for being so warm, knowledgable, and never condesending. Thank you Admissionado!