Veritas Prep Books in India

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members

Veritas Prep Books in India

by akhpad » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm
Editor's note: Veritas Prep update as of August 2010

Read Veritas Prep reviews: We have over 50 Veritas Prep course reviews written by Beat The GMAT members https://reviews.beatthegmat.com/veritas-prep

Get Veritas Prep discounts: Latest Veritas Prep Course promo codes https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/partner ... t-discount

---------

Hi,

Now, Veritas Prep Books are available in India at www.flipkart.com/author/chad-troutwine/

There are 2 book suppliers in India that provide books at cheapest price at your door. I highly recommend these two suppliers.

www.flipkart.com
www.infibeam.com

I have very good experience with www.flipkart.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by hemanttriv » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 am
Thanks @akhpad. I struggled hard to google how to get "Veritas Prep GMAT Reading Comprehension" in India. Few online books-stores I got were asking 25-30 days with an additional cost of Rs. 5/600.

I have just placed my order at flipcart (Infibeam does not have it). Flipcart has promised to deliver the book within 14 days. Let's see when I get it.

by hemanttriv » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 am
I have just received the book 30 minutes ago. Thanks @akhpad for helping me find the right shopper for this book in India, flipkart.com. It also gave me a discount of Rs. 337/- (24%), plus free home delivery.

Thanks beatthegmat.com for your book reviews and letting GMAT aspirants exchange useful information.

Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members

by akhpad » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 am
Good

Flipkart is good not only for books but also for other goods

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members
GMAT Score:730

by vomhorizon » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm
Any idea where to get VERITAS prep books from India? Flipkart does not have the particular books i am looking for in stock ( Advanced Word Problems & Quantitative Review and RC book), and Veritas Prep india has not responded to my emails (they seem to only be offering courses and not the materials separately) .
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." - Eric Thomas

by netemp » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm
vomhorizon wrote:Any idea where to get VERITAS prep books from India? Flipkart does not have the particular books i am looking for in stock ( Advanced Word Problems & Quantitative Review and RC book), and Veritas Prep india has not responded to my emails (they seem to only be offering courses and not the materials separately) .
You may want to contact the Veritas Gmat India partners - https://www.whiteglowconsulting.com - as they might be able to help in this regard for GMAT prep.