Scheduled my exam on Nov 26th - need strategy tips

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hi Friends,
I recently scheduled my GMAT exam on 26th Nov 2012 and I am now roaring to face it heads on! can you please suggest me some good strategies in the next 3 months that can help me to achieve a score of 700+?
I am done with all the sections once from Princeton Review and now planning to start the Test Series.
Any inputs are appreciated,

Thanks,
Kunal

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members

by NextGreatLeader » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 pm
Have you taken any practice tests? Your study plan will be somewhat dependent on how far you have to go to reach 700+.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by kunalkulkarni » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 pm
I am planning to schedule test this month end - may be from 29th Sep,2012.
Any basic strategies to follow? I feel I am mostly done with the study. However, not so confident with the answers.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by HannibalPrep » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:06 am
The best advice would be specific and related to some parts of the GMAT. Feel free to share any specific concern you have on whatever section of the test. Good luck.

Nayim
If you find my posts helpful, please take the time to click the "thank" icon at the top of the page and/or follow me!

You can watch free video courses, read articles, or enroll in a specialized mentoring program on "HannibalPrep.com - towards an integrated learning approach", an online academy that improves students' critical thinking skills through an innovative integrated learning approach