What is the daisly schedule of an MBA student

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
How is life after MBA, is it easy and enjoyable or it is more stress full than thought.
I mean i want to raise my Level from a normal Project manager to a Senior Management position. What kind of jobs do we actually get after an international MBA. Do we get a glorious life with full of money and experience? or how is it really? I have no friend who has done an International MBA , hence have no idea.....can somebody enlighten me?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm
You asked a bunch of questions there, but the answer really is dependent on you and what you want to get out of a program. What are you goals?
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

by leledhananjay » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm
If I express a very honest opinion, it might sound that i have chosen the wrong path, or i am not clear what i want. But here want to make it very clear (I hope my college recruitment people don't see this blog....lol)that i want to do an International MBA because after MBA I will have huge amount of package, which somebody like me will ever dream of. Secondly, I want a authoritative position, because i am tired of saying yes sir to my senior bosses who always try to prove they are always right.
And third I want to enter companies which are totally global and play very important role in day to day life of people across the globe. Especially companies providing technological solutions. Which revolutionize the technology and routine life of people. Companies which have people more than 50,000 around the world. In short i want a glorious life with full of activities and meeting different people and creating good network.

by leledhananjay » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:53 am
Dear Jim,

Is it not fine to express an honest opinion at the time of interview?Or such responses are not expected by the recrutiters