I need an example day

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

I need an example day

by DaniCho » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm
I'm considering an MBA program, but, can only attend part-time. Is there anyone here that is going to an MBA school part-time and can you give me an example of what a typical day is like?

I work full time and I am not sure what to expect by undertaking an MBA. Do you take several classes a week like a typical semester schedule at an undergrad school or is it one class with multiple projects? I'd like an example of someone's week/day to grasp the concept of what my work and school lifestyle would be like once I begin a business program.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Sameeksha » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 am
Hi Dani

From what all I have read and heard, Part time MBA may not be the best choice.
Looks like you've been working for a number of years so your experience will surely help you. MBA full time is definitely the better option.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 pm
Most part time programs offer either an evening or weekend program. If you are in the evening program, your classes will typically start at 6 pm or later. You'll choose which days you want to attend class. You'll probably have group work before or after. For the weekend program, it is typically all day saturday and sunday where you will be in class or group work.