GMAT Prep Software Practice Tests

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

GMAT Prep Software Practice Tests

by saviogmat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 am
Hi,

I just took my GMAT Prep first practice test yesterday and scored a reasonably good score. I downloaded the GMAT Prep by registering on the mba.com site and saved the files on to my PC. However after taking the test I realised that if I went into the review and exited the screen then the software would not save my details ( i.e test score, etc, etc). It was well late into the night and not knowing what to do,I kept the computer on charge mode so that the screen stays active.

However back from work this evening, I found that the computer had shut down for some unexpected reason and my test was not saved. Hence will not be able to review.

I have two major concerns

(a) Is there a way I can retrieve back my test? If so how can I do it? Better still how do I save Test 2?
(b) I will be taking Test 2 this Friday and since Test 1 shows as not taken on the software, is it likely that the software will throw Test 1 based questions at me? This would be of no use as my scores would not be accurate.

Please HELP.

Regards,
Savio

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 am
Hello, Savio. I forwarded your issue to our customer care team and will let you know when I receive a response.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 pm
Hello, Savio. Can you please tell me which version of GMATPrep you are using? Also, are you using a Mac or PC? Thank you.
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by saviogmat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm
Hi Rebecca,

I am using a 2.1.270 version. I am using a PC

Regards.

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm
Hi, Savio. Can you please send an email to [email protected] with your contact information? We will have someone get in touch with you. Thank you!
Leah