Consultants from Mumbai

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Consultants from Mumbai

by RAGS » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:29 am
Does someone know any of the good consultants from Mumbai.
I would like to know names and addresses . Also post messages if u know someone who has had a bad experience so that we can be carefull.

One of my friends suggested Madhavi Desai or K P Singh.
Any sugestions or experiences would be welcome.
Waiting for replies........
If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:04 pm
what I learned so far is your internet resource is great councellor...everything is here 8) just that you need the right resource /website at the right time. :) Thats my personal opinion as I haven't & wont met any GMAT coaching or admission consultants. period.

...I'm from Mumbai and I did get some reviews about consultants from my friends. if you want a list of them go check out the classifieds-ads of TOI and other newspapers :)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sadityas » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Hey..
Aim-Wsc is right..I took help of Madhavi Desai consulting. I found that it was just waste of money. They not only did there work poorly but also they misled me many times.
After getting visa I analyzed that I just spoiled my money and gained nothing from them...
all the best

Counselor

by tirthani » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:55 am
Hi!!

I met taking counseling from Amit Temurnikar and i m more than satisfied with what i am getting.. he is really good...
also, he doesnt charge exorbitant amounts like madhavi desai or KG..

if u wish, u can contact him at [email protected]

Hemant Tirthani
Hemant Tirthani

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: Counselor

by aim-wsc » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:47 am
tirthani wrote:Hi!!

I met taking counseling from Amit Temurnikar and i m more than satisfied with what i am getting.. he is really good...
also, he doesnt charge exorbitant amounts like madhavi desai or KG..

if u wish, u can contact him at [email protected]

Hemant Tirthani
Hemant,
have we met? last year? ~Jan 2007?
I am not sure...

by cutekamani » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 am
<>
Last edited by cutekamani on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by pankajm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Last edited by pankajm on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

by pankajm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm
<>
Last edited by pankajm on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

by andy_admissions » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 am
Could you post the student and the university name where he has secured an admission? This is bizarre if a student expects others to write his essays. It is okay to discuss and get ideas but we expect students own work. If he has applied to our university, we would take appropriate steps. It certainly puts more deserving students on back seat. Post the name here. Thanks Andy

by rohitsk1986 » Mon May 24, 2010 4:05 am
Friends, I and my friends (almost 8 of us) joined Pankaj sir and we are not just happy but glad to see how he took care of our process and informed us at every single stage. even if he has missed or not taken our calls he ensured he called us back the same day or next, as per his convinience. we are ok as far as our queries were solved and many a times wenever we have found him online on gtalk he has answered back immediately. infact a couple of people i know who had already joined elsewhere had asked him few questions which he happily answered without charging. atleast wherever we went initially even to talk they were asking for money and that too just to give us a brief information. Atleast here we got free and satisfying info.

If you planning to apply, I would suggest you meet him first and then make your decision...all I and my friends could say. I dont want to support or critisize any one... but this is completely my review and the treatment my friends recieved from pankaj sir. His number is 9819562708 if you wish to contact and get any info.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:27 members

by MBACrystalBall » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 am
Most of the leading MBA consultants across the world, including many active on BTG follow a virtual (online) operating model. So you don't need to be in the same city or country to access their services.

As an example, MBA Crystal Ball has a physical presence in Mumbai. But a huge majority of the candidates we work with are based in cities across the world.

So rather than trying to find the closest consultant, a better strategy would be to locate a team that's best for your bschool & career aspirations.

Most of the top international admissions consulting teams have been active on this site for several years. So there's enough advisory content across various threads to form an opinion. Check out the quality of free advice provided by each team and then take a call.

Good luck.
Watch these MBA videos

Sameer Kamat, Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Careerizma
Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Must read for MBA aspirants
1. Beyond The MBA Hype | 2. Business Doctors: Management Consulting Gone Wild

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by myEssayReview » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:16 pm
I do not think you need to limit your self within geographical boundaries. I, as well as a large number of other consultants, work online , and it just works fine. Also, I hold Skype meetings or meetings on phone as per the convenience of the applicants. Even local applicants that I have worked with are happy with this method and have never insisted on meeting in person.

I would suggest you do your research and see what works best for you.

Good luck.