Welcome to Stratus Admissions Consulting's Forum!

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:17 members
Welcome to the Stratus Admissions Consulting Forum, where you can ask the MBA admissions experts at Stratus Prep any and all of your questions.

We look forward to getting to know all of you better in the coming weeks and months, but first, here is a little background on us:

I founded Stratus Admissions Consulting in 2006, a couple years after graduating from HBS.

Stratus Admissions Consulting offers unparalleled, expert GMAT preparation and MBA Admissions Counseling and is here to guide you through every step of the MBA application process.

What makes Stratus Admissions Consulting unique:

- At Stratus Admissions Consulting, you work with two admissions counselors so that you have both a partner in this process and an objective, external evaluator at every step along the way (not just at the very end when it's too late to address any areas for improvement).
- By assigning you two counselors, Stratus Admissions Consulting also ensures that your application package will appeal to readers/interviewers with diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Stratus Admissions Consulting has a proven, robust, proprietary admissions strategy methodology that will guarantee that you are most effectively marketing yourself to the schools of your choice (we believe getting into the top schools is about much more than simply drafting well-written essays). This strategy ensures critical alignment between all the facets of your application.
- None of Stratus Admissions Consulting's MBA Admissions Counselors have other full-time jobs (unfortunately such moonlighting is all too common in this industry). MBA Admissions Counseling is the main source of income for all of our counselors so that you are their #1 priority.
- Our counselors, most of whom are former consultants, bankers, and corporate marketers, are available in person, by phone, and via email to assist you any time.
- We strictly cap the number of clients/schools each counselor works on so that you can be sure to get the individualized attention and quick turnaround times that you deserve.
- All of our counselors are graduates themselves from top 5 MBA programs with significant admissions experience. We have former admissions readers and interviewers from various top 5 schools on our team.
- The Stratus Admissions Consulting team treats every MBA application that we work on as if it were our own; we will not rest until you and we are satisfied that there is nothing else you could possibly do to improve your chances of gaining admission to the schools of your choice.
We are the only major MBA Admissions Counseling firm to release school-by-school success rates[/list]

Track Record:

Sample Success Rates:
- 60%+ overall success rate at HBS
- 80%+ overall success rate at Wharton

Specific Recent Successes:
- Numerous candidates from the financial services sector admitted to HBS and Stanford
- Full merit-based scholarship to Columbia Business School
- Student with a GMAT in the 500s admitted to HBS
- Student with just 18 months of work experience admitted to HBS
- Student with a 3.1 GPA admitted to Wharton with a $60,000 merit-based scholarship
- Student with 2.7 GPA admitted to Michigan

Stratus Admissions Consulting's clients have been admitted to the following schools, among many others:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The Wharton School
- Columbia Business School
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Dartmouth Tuck School of Business
- Michigan's Ross School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management
- NYU's Stern School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- University of California Berkeley's Haas School of Business
- INSEAD

To learn more about us, check out these links:

Stratus Admissions Consulting's MBA Admissions Counseling Methodology
Stratus Admissions Consulting's MBA Admissions Counselors
Stratus Admissions Consulting's MBA Admissions Counseling Results
Schedule your free half hour consultation

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Soumita Ghosh » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:51 pm
I have given my diagnostic test but i cannot review my mistake..It is only showing my score.

Can anyone please let me know from where to review my test (mistake analysis)?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:17 members

by Shawn@StratusPrep » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 am
Soumita,

Thank you for taking the GMAT Diagnostic test on Stratus Prep's website. Unfortunately, since the GMAT is an adaptive test, we are unable to provide students with the specific questions they received. The reason is that we need to be sure these questions do not become widely available on the internet, as then people would not have the best approximation of real testing conditions. For the same reason, questions are never released to students who take the real GMAT; rather, they just receive their score.

I believe that our GMAT Diagnostic is the best approximation of the real GMAT out there, and I hope you found it useful. We would be happy to help you prepare for your GMAT exam, as all of our teachers and tutors have MBA's from top 10 schools, have scored a 760+ on the real GMAT and have 2+ years of reaching experience before joining Stratus Prep. These are the world's strictest teacher requirements. Let me know if we can help!
Founder/Director, Stratus Prep
Harvard JD/MBA

[email protected]
212-307-1788
www.stratusprep.com

See more Stratus Prep reviews.