where to find online practice test for kaplan gmat premier.

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hello every body! I already posted this post but I did it as a reply of another topic. I want to post it again as a main topic because maybe people don't see topics with many answers. Sorry for that.
I bought the book "kaplan new gmat premier 2012-2013" which includes 5 online practice tests. I also registered at the web site https://www.kaptest.com/booksonline, but I cannot find the online tests. Can anybody of you help me?
On the help service there is written that the syllabus should be broken out into three tabs: My Assignments, My Tests, and My Toolbox. But I don't see those on my account. I don't even know if I should find those on my occount or somewhere else.
I am disperated because the technical support is not answering me, there is an expiration date and, moreover, I don't want to waste my time. I would be really grateful if an expert answerd me.
thank you very much!

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:62 members

by KapTeacherEli » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 am
Hi Simone,

After you registered, did you log in? At www.kaptest.com, one you click the login and enter your email and password, a menu should appear on the screen (and a pull-down menu at the top of the screen, as well) listing the course or courses you are registered for. Select that course, and your syllabus should load!

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by simone88 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm
Yes, I just did that yesterday. I was confused at first when I saw I had to register for a course. I was thinking it was some expensive live course with some teachers in places like New York.
Thank you so muche for answering!

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:62 members

by KapTeacherEli » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 pm
Glad we were able to help!
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by shivkumarc » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm
I have brought Kaplan2013 but i am not able to get access to 5 pratice test.
Please let me know the steps to take the 5 pratice tests

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:3 members

by jonathanwylie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 am
Hi,

There are a couple of easy steps here:

1) The serial number is no longer needed to register the book online. To register the book online, please go to www.kaptest.com/booksonline. Locate your edition and click on the "Register Now" link. Then begin the registration process. After registering online you will be able to begin using the online resource.

2)To use the online resources, go to www.kaptest.com. Once you click the login and enter your email and password, a menu should appear on the screen (and a pull-down menu at the top of the screen, as well) listing the course or courses you are registered for. Select that course, and your syllabus should load!

Please let us know if you have any issues or questions.

Best, Jonathan
Jonathan Wylie
Kaplan Test Prep

by cbeyer » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 am
It's already working!

GMAT Instructor

by jonathanwylie » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 am
Hi cbeyer,

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get things moving. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're glad to help. Best of luck with your studies!

Best, Jonathan
Jonathan Wylie
Kaplan Test Prep

by ChrisD88 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 am
Hey there,

I am really confused with the homepage kaptest.com. I purchased the kaplan premier book, so I can use the 5 Cats that come along with it. I was able to use the first practice test with video. However, I cannot find the other CATs, as all there is are classroom anywhere events. When registering for these events Adobe starts loading a virtual classroom and I need a key that my instructor is supposed to give me. :(

I only want to use the other four GMAT CATs and don't want to register for any other "events" (in my opinion it is not obvious whether you have to pay extra for them or not..).

please help me..

by ChrisD88 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 am
No one's up for an answer? :(

by AdiNema » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am
Hi,

I have given kaplan mock tests via registering my kaplan premier book 2012-2013. But my tests dont show sectional scores. They rater show percentage below X.

How do i interpret my results?

Hi! Please help me! I have the Kaplan premier 2013 book, I have registered it but cant find my prep test. This is what appears when I log in:
KapTeacherEli wrote:Glad we were able to help!

sanjic wrote:Hi! Please help me! I have the Kaplan premier 2013 book, I have registered it but cant find my prep test. This is what appears when I log in:
KapTeacherEli wrote:Glad we were able to help!
I am facing the same problem. Can't access kaplan online tests .. Did I get ripped off by them ??

by isourabhwadhwa » Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm
KapTeacherEli wrote:Hi Simone,

After you registered, did you log in? At www.kaptest.com, one you click the login and enter your email and password, a menu should appear on the screen (and a pull-down menu at the top of the screen, as well) listing the course or courses you are registered for. Select that course, and your syllabus should load!

Eli
Give me a reply to my previous post in this thread ..

GMAT Instructor

by jonathanwylie » Wed May 15, 2013 1:39 pm
Hi,

It sounds like the book you have is the Premier 2013. The problem likely has to do with which link you are clicking on. To register the New GMAT Premier 2013 edition online, please click on the link below. The question is "In chapter 15, what is the last word of the chapter?". The answer is: resources

https://store.kaptest.com/booksonline/qu ... =388005181

Please let us know if you have any trouble or have further questions. We are happy to help!

Best, Jonathan
Jonathan Wylie
Kaplan Test Prep