Evaluate my Profile

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Evaluate my Profile

by Prateek29 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm
GMAT 540/4.0 (Q 37/ V 27) taken on Mar 7, 2012. Wrk exp 1y 10m. Currently working in family business of manufacturing pistons. Living in India. Would like to go to the us for further studies. Can you suggest me good universities. I was considering university of Pittsburg Katz, university of San francisco, Fordham university, university of north Florida, university of massachussetts - Boston, Seattle university, university of Washington -bothell. These are a few universities I am targeting. Please guide me as to which of them are worth my investment. Also please suggest any other you find appropriate.

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Hi Prateek29,

Unfortunately the answer of whether the investment is worth the cost depends on the individual. I recommend you identify what your goals are for the program, and then to speak to current students and alumni to see if a particular school can help you along those goals. Specifically, if there is a company you are interested in working for post-graduation, speak to the career centers to see if that company recruits at the school.

Cheers,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Prateek29 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am
Hey Stacy

I'm making an application to Thunderbird School of Global Management. What are your thoughts on this particular school.

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 am
Prateek29,

The program has a strong reputation for International Business. Have you considered taking the GMAT test again? The average GMAT score for the program is ~610.

Best,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me