Domestic or International MBA ??

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Domestic or International MBA ??

by Hirshi » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am
Hi, I liked an article. I have 1 question.
I am an mechanical engineer paased out from an college on India, working now with a software company (PTC software India) since last 2 years. I came to know the importance of being an MBA. Since i am very much confused weather to go for an domestic MBA or International MBA ?? My mind is very much dwelling over this issue since a couple of months. I want to know what are the strong reasons should an individual takes into an account to choose International MBA ?? What are the estimated budget of over-all venture ?? Purpose of this questions are, I want to stick to the decision which I will going to take and this decision will going to affect my entire life.

So, if anyone have an fair idea about all this, please help me out..!!

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:48 pm
Hirshi,

The decision to pursue a domestic or international MBA depends on the individual. I highly recommend you spend time considering what you want to get out of an MBA program, and also what your goals are post-graduation. As an example, if you are determined to work on Wall Street in the USA, attending a business school in New York provides many benefits.

There isn't a "right" answer on which MBA program you should pursue, but the more you identify what your personal goals are the better your end decision will be.

Cheers,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me