Do schools see all exams taken on 1 score report?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I've been looking everywhere for this info and it seems everyone has something different to say about how the score report works. I am looking to send my scores to 5 schools when I take the GMAT, and I am wondering if I need to resubmit reports to these same 5 schools if I take the exam again. Or if I submit once, do these 5 schools have "access" to my score report, and thus will see all instances of when I took the exam on 1 report? Or do I submit my report to school for each time I took the exam?

Thanks!
Jacinda

Legendary Member
Followed by:79 members
GMAT Score:640

by money9111 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 am
When you give them the score report they get access to your file and thus will see all of the times you've taken it. But just to be sure you can always send them again. That's what I did.
jacindaz wrote:I've been looking everywhere for this info and it seems everyone has something different to say about how the score report works. I am looking to send my scores to 5 schools when I take the GMAT, and I am wondering if I need to resubmit reports to these same 5 schools if I take the exam again. Or if I submit once, do these 5 schools have "access" to my score report, and thus will see all instances of when I took the exam on 1 report? Or do I submit my report to school for each time I took the exam?

Thanks!
Jacinda
My goal is to make MBA applicants take onus over their process.

My story from Pre-MBA to Cornell MBA - New Post in Pre-MBA blog

Me featured on Poets & Quants

Free Book for MBA Applicants