Selected for Hult Boston campus needs

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Selected for Hult Boston campus needs

by sanjib.saha » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 pm
Hi All,

I got a acceptance call from Hult day before yesterday and need all of your honest opinion.

My profile: 12 years of experience in IT. Working as a project manager in India. I have around 4years of US onsite experience for bank of America. Current leading a team of 15 associates and leading several projects.

I have not applied to other schools but I was thinking of applying to ISB, IIMA, IIMB and some US one year and Australian one year (Melbourne, Australian school of Business) programs. I will also retake the gmat ans is expecting a much better score. My earlier score was 570.

Please share all of your thoughts.
Sanjib

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by sanjib.saha » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am
Hi frank10jhon,

Are you a Hult alumni. I already know the information that you have provided in the thread.

I will have you checke out their employment report. I need to see whether the jobs that people typically get post-MBA line up with what I want? I will try to reach out to the adcom and inquire specifically about jobs obtained by people with a similar background as mine.

Have anybody heard about Hult or is going to join Hult for batch 2013?
Sanjib

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by LifeChanger » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 am
Have you been able to get hold of any valuable info? If so, please share with us.

Thanks