TOEFL Waiver for USC Marshall

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

TOEFL Waiver for USC Marshall

by solahiri » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am
I've a question regarding the TOEFL requirement for USC Marshall application. I'm planning to apply fo Round 2 deadline and in big dilemma right now due to TOEFEL requirement. I've completed my undergrad from top 10 engineering colleges in India (Medium of instruction was solely English). I've also done business in English, working for 6 years in Deloitte and PWC. I'm actively associated with Toastmasters International for a long time. I've worked with International team in professional and extra-curricular settings.

Can I anyone please let me know whether I'll be eligible for TOEFL waiver? I've tried to reach USC Marshall adcom, but didn't get any response.

Any help will be much appreciated. If anyone can quote or post any link from the adcom member regarding this.

-Somnath.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by AbhiJ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:24 am
Better to give TOEFL and get a good score - You would need 3 days to prepare. We Indians have to go the extra mile so why not give this one and close this questions once and for all.

Do you have any Toastmasters Certification ? I think this should remove any doubts from the minds of Adcom.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by solahiri » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 am
Thanks for your response!

But, the next available TOEFL data available at Delhi is 5th Feb, way after the application deadline.
So, I will appreciate if anyone can help me with some official information from USC.

-Somnath.