KAPLAN CD not working

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

KAPLAN CD not working

by vishalpareek2 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm
I have bought the Kaplan GMAT Premier 2012 edition. It gives the error as MC driver error.Later i came to know it doesn't support windows 7 (though it been around 2 years of its realese)
Later i logged in to www.kaptest.com to access the test online.. after creating an account via key provided along with the book. i clicked on tab "ADDITIONAL PRACTICE" from there if i click on any practice test it gives me error as

File Not Found
The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please help !! My test date is not too far i need to take the tests quickly.

MY USER ID in www.kaptest.com is [email protected]

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:62 members

by KapTeacherEli » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 am
Hi Vishal,

The CD is out of date; we haven't updated it in a while, because all of the CD materials are now available through the web. Sorry for the confusion!

However, the website issues are unfortunate, and I'm not sure what's going on there. Have you contacted out tech support at 1-800-KAP-TEST to ask about the page? Check in with them--if you don't get a response, please follow up with me via PM and I'll see what else I can do.

Good luck with your prep!

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by vishalpareek2 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm
Hi Eli

I got a mail today from kaplan customer care saying "your online resource are now available" ..
I have checked it and its working perfectly fine...

Thanks alot for your concern... :-)