unique profile....how do i make the cut?

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

unique profile....how do i make the cut?

by drsudhakar » Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Nationality : Indian

Eductional Background: BAchelor in dental surgery ( 4 + 1 year program)

Work experience: total 8 years, one year in Clinical dentistry , then shifted to corporate sales at leading MNC , last 6 years in medical communication with leading healthcare advertising and communications firms. currently heading the healthcare arm of healthcare agency

GMAT : presently 600, looking to improve it

please advise on the future course of action . looking for consultancy roles after MBA

how does 1-yr Program at Hult sound?? also looking to apply for ESMT Berlin and IOMBA.

kindly advise on healthcare concentration

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Tue May 13, 2008 8:09 am
Dear drsudhakar,

What kind of consulting are you wishing to pursue? healthcare? You will want to identify MBA programs that have some healthcare industry electives if you wish to pursue healthcare consulting. Likewise, you will either want to be geographically close to a concentration of healthcare/healthcare related companies or choose a school with a demonstrated tie to healthcare consulting. I would encourage you to visit the sticky on school selection for tips on how to evaluate MBA programs when you are researching your options. If you feel HULT, IOMBA, and ESMT Berlin meet your criteria, then those are good choices for you.

Best of luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me