Profile Eval - Indian Female, GMAT 720

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile Eval - Indian Female, GMAT 720

by deepti387 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 am
Hi,

I recently wrote the GMAT scoring 720 (Q 48 V 41). I am working in an IT industry and will have a work ex of 3 yrs by june 2012. I am not sure how my GPA converts but have 74% aggregate in my 4 yrs of UG in computer science Engineering. Have and still do actively participate in many extracurricular activities. Been my school and college's editor and cultural team head. Also am a part of the cultural team in my company. I am also a member of the Corporate Social Responsibility team in my company and have been involved in many social activities. I have also taught English in VETA, an english training institute, during my college hols.

I am planning on applying to Kenan Flagler, DUKE, Emory and Kelley. Can you please tell me if my profile is good enough for these universities. Do i stand a chance?!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:42 members
GMAT Score:740

by Jessica@VeritasPrep » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am
I think that you have targeted a good group of schools based on your profile. It is difficult to gauge your likelihood of acceptance based on solely the information that you provided, however, with compelling essays and strong LORs, I think you will be a competitive (and hopefully successful) applicant.

Make sure you are able to clearly define your goals and articulate how an MBA is a logical next step. Good luck!!
Jessica
MBA Admissions Consultant
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options