Question on Ielts additional reports

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Question on Ielts additional reports

by co_lor » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 am
This is my first attempt at the IELTS exam. I have a 108 in Toefl though.
I am planning on taking the Ielts test in Hyderabad because there are no dates for Toefl.

I just want to clarify two things regarding IELTS.
On the test date, do I need to carry the list of 5 school addresses to which I can send the results free of cost or will there be some sort of online choosing option where I can just select the school name and the address is added?

The website mentions that it costs 24$ for each additional report beyond the five schools, so can I pay this amount by credit card at the test center or do I need to leave after the test and submit an application on another date to request the additional scores?

Thanks.

Legendary Member
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:720

by vineeshp » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm
From whatever I remember about the test, the IELTS is almost held manually at each center. Hence you cannot request additional reports at the test center.

Also, selecting schools is done online before the test. (There is a website which explains everything.) Or you can just walk into the IELTS office in Hyd and submit the request. They are well managed. They should be able to take care of it for you.
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)

by co_lor » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 am
Well, I am not sure when you wrote the test but I registered online for the IELTS test and I was not asked for any list of schools.

Legendary Member
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:720

by vineeshp » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am
About 2 years ago.

I will go through my IELTS stuff and get back :)
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)

by co_lor » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am
Thanks Vineesh. They changed all the IELTS rules. Apparently the rules are very confusing.