CR Question 3

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

CR Question 3

by Ozlemg » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 am
Technological education is worsening. People between eighteen and twenty-four, who are just emerging from their formal education, are more likely to be technologically illiterate than somewhat older adults. And yet, issues for public referenda will increasingly involve aspects of technology.
Which of the following conclusions can be properly drawn from the statements above?

A If all young people are to make informed decisions on public referenda, many of them must learn more about technology.
B Thorough studies of technological issues and innovations should be made a required part of the public and private school curriculum.
C It should be suggested that prospective voters attend applied science courses in order to acquire a minimal competency in technical matters.
D If young people are not to be overly influenced by famous technocrats, they must increase their knowledge of pure science.
E On public referenda issues, young people tend to confuse real or probable technologies with impossible ideals.
The more you suffer before the test, the less you will do so in the test! :)

Legendary Member
Followed by:123 members
GMAT Score:750

by cans » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:56 am
IMO A
If my post helped you- let me know by pushing the thanks button ;)

Contact me about long distance tutoring!
[email protected]

Cans!!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by badresh70 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am
i ll opt for : A