New on Tuesdays: Knewton GMAT Virtual Study Groups

This topic has expert replies
Official Company Rep
Followed by:9 members
Hey all,

We've added a new study resource for folks getting ready for the GMAT. Every Tuesday night at 8pm EST, you can join the same online study sessions that our Knewton students attend.

If you want to attend, just sign up here and we'll send you a link to the online classroom.

Hope to see you there! Let us know if you have any questions.

Chris
Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by GoBlue » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 am
How do I find out about the topic of the online study group or is it decided by the group ?

Official Company Rep

by ChrisBKnewton » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am
Hi GoBlue,

Tonight's session (11/9) is on "Making Verbal More Like Quant" -- essentially, how to use your math skills to tackle verbal questions more easily.

We're adding the topic to the signup page, and we'll update it each week when there's a specific issue that's going to be discussed.
Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by mits86 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm
Hi,

I registered for the Virtual Study group on Tuesdays, but I can't seem to login. It throws a "Page Not Found" error when I click on the link mentioned in the email.

This is the second time it's happening. Last time, I was late for the session, so I thought maybe that why it didn't allow me to sign in.

This time however, I was on time.

Any idea why I keep getting this error?

Official Company Rep

by ChrisBKnewton » Thu May 19, 2011 7:02 am
Hi mits86,

I'm really sorry about that! We've actually been winding down our Tuesday study groups, which is likely why your link didn't work on Tuesday.

We don't have any more planned for the time being (and are removing the signup link to eliminate confusion) but I'll update this thread if we add more to the calendar.

Best,

Chris
Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by mits86 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 am
That makes sense :)

I do hope you start them soon though. I heard from a lot of people that they were helpful and hence signed up for them!

Let me know! :)