Disheartening GMAT 1st Try - 19 Days till Deadline for MS

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I've been reading these forums for quite a while, and I humbly ask our last minute experts on how to straighten my strategy for a retake. I've never taken a CAT before, and the last standardized test I took in high school was the SAT I, which I got ~2100, mostly because of good guessing.

My score today shocked me... it was 470. At the same time, it didn't surprise me because all of you work yourselves to the bone taking months and months to study. I left full time work last month, and I've been desperately trying to cover my 8 Manhattan GMAT books and the OG. I didn't get a chance to open the supplements yet.

The program I'm applying to will take a 620 minimum (It's a masters in management with a deadline extension of 1-2 weeks), but I feel I need a mid 650 (their 80% is 660). I know this isn't impossible, and I'm exhausted doing the essays, all this last minute (I didn't know I'd leave my job).

I've been doing very well on the OG CR/SC but... I don't know why I scored 40% percentile (26) and even worse, 23% percentile (29) for Math.

Because time's running out, beyond error logs, and CATs, would you have any targeted advice for last minute studying? I can spare 12 hours a day if this internship I'm applying to rejects me. If I work, I'll have 6 hours each day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.