Manhattan tests

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Manhattan tests

by confused mind » Thu May 05, 2011 8:15 pm
After going through some web pages, I decided to go Manhattan test series.

What is the option to buy these tests in Hyderabad, India. Is there some option to buy the tests online and give the test on internet?

Secondly, I found an option with Manhattan Review in Hyderabad, India. These guys are providing 5 tests for INR 2500. I want to confirm whether *Manhattan Review* tests are the same as *MGMAT*. I am not pretty clear whether I can rely on these guys since these people say Manhattan Review is india subsidiary of Manhattan only. Any experiences?

Thanks,
confused

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by 4GMAT_Mumbai » Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm
confused mind wrote:What is the option to buy these tests in Hyderabad, India. Is there some option to buy the tests online and give the test on internet?
Hi,

Try this ... https://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 81&catid=4 I thought this might be just what you are looking for.

Thanks !
Naveenan Ramachandran
4GMAT, Dadar(W) & Ghatkopar(W), Mumbai

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:730

by rohu27 » Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 am
confused mind wrote:After going through some web pages, I decided to go Manhattan test series.

What is the option to buy these tests in Hyderabad, India. Is there some option to buy the tests online and give the test on internet?

Secondly, I found an option with Manhattan Review in Hyderabad, India. These guys are providing 5 tests for INR 2500. I want to confirm whether *Manhattan Review* tests are the same as *MGMAT*. I am not pretty clear whether I can rely on these guys since these people say Manhattan Review is india subsidiary of Manhattan only. Any experiences?

Thanks,
confused
MGMAT and Manhattan review are different.
u can gain access to MGMAT's tests if you buy any one of its books. pretty simple. order online through flipkart.