Is Powerscore CR way to lengthy for CR prep

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Is Powerscore CR way to lengthy for CR prep

by neerajeai » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm
I see 300+ odd pages to go through for CR prep. Is it worth the Grill. I have 2 months for my GMAT prep and feeling worried how i would sail through these pages.Anybody who has nailed it before,please help?

Regards,
Neeraj
Last edited by neerajeai on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary Member
Followed by:15 members

by AIM GMAT » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:39 pm
neerajeai wrote:I see 300+ odd pages to go through for CR prep. Is it worth the Grill. I have 2 months for my GMAT prep and feeling worried how i would sail through these pages.Anybody who have nailed it before,please help?

Regards,
Neeraj
I assume that you are talking about the POwerscore CR bible , if you dn't have much time to go through the book , then at the end of each chapter there is zest of whole chapter , go through those , well its a good book try to go thru the book , it wnt harm but do only good .
Thanks & Regards,
AIM GMAT

Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members

by mundasingh123 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:55 am
neerajeai wrote:I see 300+ odd pages to go through for CR prep. Is it worth the Grill. I have 2 months for my GMAT prep and feeling worried how i would sail through these pages.Anybody who have nailed it before,please help?

Regards,
Neeraj
The books looks daunting but once you start studying it , u will begin to cruise quickly through the pages. 2 months is what nearly all give to GMat
I Seek Explanations Not Answers