GMATPrep Practice Test and OG Review Guides

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi everyone, my first post here! I've finally decided to take the GMAT and did my research on what materials I'll use and am setting up my study plan. I'm going to use Princeton Review 1st for strategy, then take a practice test (probably one of the two GMATPrep), then focus on the OG Review, OG Quant, and OG Verbal. I may bring in more materials at the end of this depending on where I stand with my other practice test scores. If anyone want to comment on this plan please feel free!

Otherwise, my questions is on some reading I've been coming across on how both the OG guides and the GMATPrep are great because they're recycled questions from old tests. Any suggestions on how to study using the OG guides while not making the 2nd practice test a waste bc of the overlap in questions?

Thanks!

Legendary Member
Followed by:15 members

by AIM GMAT » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm
Hi David ,

First of all welcome to BTG community . I would suggest you u take the diagnostic test provided in OG guide at the start , that wil give you a measure of where you need to improve . Then go through the OG materials + extra material whatever you might be referring to such as Princeton , MGMAT , kaplan etc .

If you feel confident after going through the material give a mock test to see where you stand , then again need to evaluate your weakness and strengths . Work on weak areas but do not neglect the strengths . Well this is very generic plan , if you need any specific details get back to forum :) . You can get ample to good inputs and strategies here .

Happy Learning .
Thanks & Regards,
AIM GMAT