Probably not so hard but I dont know for sure

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hey I am not a native speaker and you guys gotta help me out:) THX

A company is considering changing its policy concerning daily working hours. Currently, this company requires all employees to arrive at work at 8am. The proposed policy would permit each employee to decide when to arrive from as early as 6am to as late as 10am.
The adoption of this policy would be most likely to decrease employees productivity if the employees job functions required them to...

a) work without any interruption from other employees
b) consult at least once a day with external colleagues
c) submit their work for a supervisor's eventual approval
d) interact with each other throughout the entire workday
e) undertake projects that take several days to complete.

What would you say? I would go with D?? Any other suggestions?

Legendary Member
Followed by:9 members
GMAT Score:720

by maihuna » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 am
bingo D it is.
Charged up again to beat the beast :)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

by manpsingh87 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 am
Daniel_reese wrote:Hey I am not a native speaker and you guys gotta help me out:) THX

A company is considering changing its policy concerning daily working hours. Currently, this company requires all employees to arrive at work at 8am. The proposed policy would permit each employee to decide when to arrive from as early as 6am to as late as 10am.
The adoption of this policy would be most likely to decrease employees productivity if the employees job functions required them to...

I'll go with D as well.
Explanation :
a) Any employee can come from 6 am to 10 am and can begin his or her job without disturbing others.
b) Any employee can interact with external colleague through out the workday without any problem, as nothing is mention about the work timings of external colleagues.
c) Employee can submit their report to supervisor for approval at any time of the workday. It was not mention that it must get approved at any particular instant so the supervisor can approve the report any time during the work day.
d) Correct it highlights the actual problem that might hinder their productivity.
e)Even if a project takes lots of days to complete, it can still be completed on time provided all the employee works with their full efficiency, and since it didn't highlight any problem so can be negated easily.
I hope it helps..!!!
e)
O Excellence... my search for you is on... you can be far.. but not beyond my reach!

Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members

by mundasingh123 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am
Daniel_reese wrote:Hey I am not a native speaker and you guys gotta help me out:) THX

This is an OG question .Dont u have the answer keys
I Seek Explanations Not Answers