Need an info about score sending to university

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

Need an info about score sending to university

by frank1 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am
Well,
As we know in exam day GMAT provides a service to send score to upto 5 universities.

In that, do we have to use any GMAT code of university? (mostly given in university website)
Well in my case,i didn't find any space to fill that GMAT code of university rather there was an autocomplete search through which we chose university name(through country and university name wise).

Generally after how many days do university receive the scoresheet? after 20 days or earlier?

Do they receive paper score sheet(posted) or a email with electronic pdf format of score sheet?

would be thankful for these info.

thanks
GMAT score is equally counted as your GPA and 78 clicks can change you life.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
GMAT Score:630

by odannyboi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 am
I belive they send them electronically and the school prints them up. I asked one of my schools if it would be a problem if my report went to them weeks before submitting an app and the women told me that she "printed up the report and will pair it with my application when submitted." It says 20 days, but its usually shorter (like about 7-10 days). I got my AWA score in about a week instead of the 2 weeks the GMAC said.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:760

by wharton750 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm
I heard from a friend who applied that schools only need official scores if you get an interview.