Keep on getting in the 600-610 range in my Kaplan CAT's...

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi All,

This is the first proper post I've put up on the forum. I'm doing it more to seek advice from fellow GMATers than anything else as I don't have many friends who understand why I'm putting so much time into this test!

I've attached my score range, and as you can see my quant has been awful, however, my verbal has remained consistently strong. Tonight though, my score was really bad, and I'm losing my mind thinking that I'm just not improving. I don't know if anyone has faced this same issue, and just needs to find that breakthrough moment!

I don't know if the fact that I did so badly on this test was a result of me starting the test at 9pm..without eating dinner, but my GMAT's in 2 weeks time...and I've just got the sinking feeling now that I'm going to tank!

Any advice how to make the most out of the next couple of weeks will be most welcome!

Thanks,

mdwolman
Attachments
CAT Progress.xlsx
(36.63 KiB) Downloaded 83 times