School transcripts can't be delivered on time

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hi Jessica or Bryant,

I've served in the Air Force for the last 7.5 years and I finally graduate with my undergrad Finance degree in December. Since the cutoff for the first two rounds is before I graduate, how should I proceed?

Thank you,

Bret
I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working long after everyone else went to sleep.

-Greg Evans

Veritas CAT: 680
GMATPrep CAT: 680

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:6 members

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 pm
You should request a transcript with your grades and GPA to date. Inform the schools that you will send an update of your current classes as soon as they are available. You may also want to call each admissions office to double-check their transcript submission policies.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by bmorgan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 pm
Thanks, Scottie. Most of my schools require official transcripts. I wonder if it's still considered official given the circumstances.
I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working long after everyone else went to sleep.

-Greg Evans

Veritas CAT: 680
GMATPrep CAT: 680