Few suggestions

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Few suggestions

by ketandoshi » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 pm
Great work BTG guys. Keep it up. The idea of the 60 is very good.....but I have few suggestions :

1) You should also start a 90 or 120 days program so that people who are working 12-13 hr each day and traveling another 1-2 hrs it becomes very tiring and difficult to cope up with the work.

2) We should have a specific time to grab and understand the questions we did wrong or the new concepts which we studied that day, lack of review or pending it for the last does not helps to reinforce the subject matter.

3) IMO -you should start a forum just to discuss OG and Powerprep questions (not from any other source) so that people can discuss the problems which are very similar to the actual GMAT......

Just my two cents..... :-)

Thanks again

Ketan

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 am
Hi Ketan,

Excellent suggestions!
Thanks for taking the time to send them.

All the best,
Brent

ketandoshi wrote:Great work BTG guys. Keep it up. The idea of the 60 is very good.....but I have few suggestions :

1) You should also start a 90 or 120 days program so that people who are working 12-13 hr each day and traveling another 1-2 hrs it becomes very tiring and difficult to cope up with the work.

2) We should have a specific time to grab and understand the questions we did wrong or the new concepts which we studied that day, lack of review or pending it for the last does not helps to reinforce the subject matter.

3) IMO -you should start a forum just to discuss OG and Powerprep questions (not from any other source) so that people can discuss the problems which are very similar to the actual GMAT......

Just my two cents..... :-)

Thanks again

Ketan
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com