GMAT prep practice tests too old?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT prep practice tests too old?

by Anton8103 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 am
Hi Guys,

I've been having some questions on GMAT Prep tests and I've looked for solutions and almost all posts seem to be from 2008 or before. I just downloaded the software from mba.com but I'm worried that the practice tests are outdated or something.

Does someone know if this is the latest version? (the one from mba.com)...

thanks,

Legendary Member
Followed by:7 members

by selango » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 am
MBA.com site always contains the latest version only.Whatever u downloaded from this site now is latest version only.
--Anand--

Community Manager
Followed by:27 members
GMAT Score:670

by arora007 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 am
IMO, it hasn't changed in quite a while... Infact I can confirm this..."14.0.0.162" the product version number and the size on disk hasn't changed since 4th April 2010
https://www.skiponemeal.org/
https://twitter.com/skiponemeal
Few things are impossible to diligence & skill.Great works are performed not by strength,but by perseverance

pm me if you find junk/spam/abusive language, Lets keep our community clean!!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by Dan@VinciaPrep » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am
Anton8103 wrote:Hi Guys,

I've been having some questions on GMAT Prep tests and I've looked for solutions and almost all posts seem to be from 2008 or before. I just downloaded the software from mba.com but I'm worried that the practice tests are outdated or something.

Does someone know if this is the latest version? (the one from mba.com)...

thanks,
The questions are still relatively new for official GMAT prep. Keep in mind that the test changes very very slowly since people that take the test today have to be comparable to people that take the test 5 years from now. Also note, most of the OG 12 comes from more than 10 years ago.
If my post helped you- let me know by pushing the thanks button ;)

I'm a private tutor in Paris, I provide online and in person consulting for the GMAT and MBA application essays.
GMAT tutor paris
Prepa GMAT