Books to class

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Books to class

by usfgrad » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 pm
I have a couple of questions.

1. If I buy the complete set of books and later decide to do the prep or prep plus - do I only need to pay the difference?

2. Are there discount coded for the prep or prep plus if I decide to do those first.

Official Company Rep

by mgmat-caitlin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm
Thanks for your questions!

In terms of the books, we do give book credits. The cost of the course includes the cost of the books so if you already have the books when you register for a class you can get credited the cost of the books towards your class. To get this credit you will need to register over the phone: 1-800-576-4628.

Unfortunately, we do not usually offer discount codes for our Guided Self Study Options, but if you started with a Guided Self Study package and then wanted to upgrade to a full course, you would only have to pay the difference between the two to do so.
Caitlin Clay
Student Services, Manhattan GMAT

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Ashim88 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 pm
I know this thread is really old, but I just wanted to say that you can order the MGMAT 9-course online, call them the next day and get your book credit. You don't necessarily need to order it on the phone.

It's a $250 credit for the 8-guide MGMAT and 3 OGs

Official Company Rep

by mgmat-caitlin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm
Hi,

You can call after paying for a class and get book credits, but it's a bit more hassle on both ends because if you've already paid for the course, we'll need to credit you the cost of these books back onto the card you paid for. It takes about 5 business days to do so.

If you do already have our books and would like to take a course, please do call us and order the class on the phone to avoid re-crediting a card!

Thanks!
Caitlin
Caitlin Clay
Student Services, Manhattan GMAT