Veritas Prep 50% Discount Issues

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Veritas Prep 50% Discount Issues

by bkulhawik » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am
Editor's note: Veritas Prep update as of August 2010

Read Veritas Prep reviews: We have over 50 Veritas Prep course reviews written by Beat The GMAT members https://reviews.beatthegmat.com/veritas-prep

Get Veritas Prep discounts: Latest Veritas Prep Course promo codes https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/partners ... t-discount

---------

Hello,

So I applied for the BTG scholarship a month or so ago and although I didn't win I received several emails for discounts off different study courses including Veritas Prep which I thought was the best deal at 50% off all courses. So I went to sign up and put in the discount code, but then it comes up as a discount for $0. Am I doing something wrong?? Please help me because it says the discount is only good until 7/1 and I really need this discount to afford the course. Thank you!

Brett

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Hi Brett,

I'm very sorry that the discount code isn't working for you. If you are able to, please call our office at 800.925.7737 and we'd be happy to apply the 50% discount for you. If you'd prefer not to call our office, please send me a PM (VP_Marisa) so I can help with the discount.

We look forward to helping you as you prepare for the GMAT!

Many thanks,
Marisa

Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members

by akhpad » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 am
Hi Marisa,

Same for me. Promo code is not working.

I can see that shipping charges would be $75. it is too high. Can u please help me?

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

by rockeyb » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Hello Marisa ,

I am trying to buy a few books and on the checkout page I applied the promo code VPBook10 but its not working .

Can you please help me out .

Thanks .
"Know thyself" and "Nothing in excess"

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 am
Hi rockeyb,

I'm very sorry that you're having problems with the discount code. If you are able to call our office (800.925.7737) we will gladly apply the discount code. Or, if you'd prefer to send me a private message (VP_Marisa) with your phone number, we can also give you a call at a time convenient for you.

Thanks,
Marisa