ME Vs GMAT in next 2 months Plz give ur feedbacks to prepare

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Firtsly, Let me introduce myself, I have been above average student throughout my student life i.e generally at 75 % of scores & presently working with one of top automobile company in sales & marketing division with total work experience of apprx 7 yrs in automobile industry in India. I am also preparing for GMAT but couldn't able to decide when to take final exam. I have been preparing for exam for last 7-8 months off-on with jobs related pressures, tensions & half hearted attempts. Now, I have decided to give final power packed punch of 2 months to GMAT i.e. planning to take in mid Jun 10. I have recently taken 3-4 mock tests also with scores as Princeton -580, Manhattan -580, Cambridge -620 & GMAC-580. I have made following plan by breaking 2 months marathon with monthly leaps & daily minimum 7-8 hrs of input.

First Month (Mid of April to Mid of May)

Resources

Verbal
Sentence Correction & Critical Reasoning
Action Plan
Grasp theory & clear concepts from Manhattan SC & CR Books
Practice Questions from 1000 series.

Reading Comprehension
Practice RC Passages from LSAT & GMAT collection of passages

Maths
Practice Questions & concepts from

Quantitative CAT Book - Arun Sharma
GMAT Book - Nova
GMAT Book - Manhattan

Essays
Practice Min 2 essays of both AOI & AOA per week.

Weekly Tests
Full Length Tests - 4 Nos on Weekends Peterson -3 Nos & GMAC - 1No

Second Month (Mid May to Mid Jun)

Verbal
OG 11 & 12 editions (I have already finished OGs once so need to revise immediately before final exam)
Kaplan Books
Practice CR, SC & RC questions from available material & sectional tests

Maths
OG 11 & 12 editions (I have already finished OGs once so need to revise immediately before final exam)
Kaplan Books
Practice PS & DS questions from available material & sectional tests with me.

Practice Tests
Planning to take 12-15 mock tests (Kaplan Tests, Manhattan Tests, Mcgrawhill Tests etc) in 2 months before final GMAT exam on 15th Jun10

I need feedbacks of all of you to guide me on followings

1.) Is above said Prepration material sufficient if I able to put genuine effort.
2.) Is two months preparation enough to achieve 700 plus score
3.) Is the number of tests i.e. 15-20 nos sufficient before final GMAT exam on 15th Jun10
4.) Any other feedbacks that can accelerate my preparations.

Looking ahead positively to more & more feedbacks so that can review myelf & my preprations well.

Plz all do reply.

Thanxs

GMATTER