Tutoring

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Tutoring

by Syrian » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:38 am
Ian:

I am sorry that I haven't responded to your message. I haven't gone on this site for several days. I had been working on a HUGE project for work and was able to complete everything on Sunday. I too would like to apologize. Perhaps, I am a bit sensitive because of my frustration with not performing well on the quant section. I have been giving it my all and still coming up short. I want you to know that I truly do respect your opinion. Especially since, you are a tutor and I do realize that you are looking out for my best interest.

I am still looking for a decent tutor that can help me with the basic concepts. Manhattan GMAT was way too expensive $250 an hour. In the interim, I have moved onto the verbal sections. Last week I started with CR and this week I am going to cover both CR & SC with 10 basic math problems. I got a couple of LSAT exams because I read from twinspiller that the LSAT would be the best way to prepare for CR on the GMAT. He was right; the LSAT CR is a lot harder.

At this moment, I am reviewing my flash cards which have been very helpful. I live in NY and any recommendation that you have for tutors would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and again I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding.

Syrian