MBAIN MIS IN USA

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBAIN MIS IN USA

by tanveer7886 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 am
I am Tanveer Barwa From India.Well sir i want to discuss my one major problem and i hope you can guide me the best in this.Sir,i completed my under graduation B.E(Information Technology) from Punjab University ,Chandigarh.with first division in Aug,2009..Then in Sept,2009 i applied to 5 us universities and got accepted in 4 of them(gre was low 850,toefl 90 ibt).on 7dec,16dec,2009 i applied for the visa and got rejected both times and they said i am going to settle over there so they cant give me the visa..and the worse part is they never ask me a single ques on that n never saw any of my documents.Now i applied to Thames valley university in MSc Information Systems in Feb,2010...waiting for UK visa now..it was my dream to have it from united states but anyways now I m going to London..so i will have my masters degree in one year. Then i will apply for the jobs in united states and in London.My plan is to have 1-2 years work experience then go for GMAT.Since i am doing MSc in information systems,MBA in MIS willbe good.Can you please tell when should i go for usa after my rejection 2 times and universities for MBA in MIS with their GMAT score for usa and sir can i evergetusa visa now??can anyone answer me please..

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm
I'm sorry about your disappointment; that must have been quite upsetting. However, I am not familiar with our visa policies and wouldn't want to advise you and steer you in the wrong direction. I do wish you the best of luck with your time in London.
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by tanveer7886 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 pm
hello Miss.Jessica Shklar

Thanks for your wishes.But Can you guide me about MBA in MIS(Management in Information Systems) from united states?Which Universities provides Good MBA in MIS and their GMAT Score.And How much an MBA DEGREE will cost from united states??This can be a great help if you help me in this.

Thanks and Regards
Tanveer

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 am
Hi Tanveer -

My best advice for you would be to go to one of the sites that provide detailed information on a number of programs; they will have costs, ranking, specializations, and more and will be a far more comprehensive one-stop shop for you. Here are a few links to different sites that do that:

https://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings/
https://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandr ... ss-schools
https://www.economist.com/business-education/whichmba/

Good luck.
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php