Sentence Correction Guide/Book

This topic has expert replies
GMAT Instructor
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:760

Sentence Correction Guide/Book

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 pm
I already have MGMAT's Sentence Correction guide and I am still doing poorly with SC questions. Can anyone give a review of Kaplan's Guide as well as PowerScore's sentence correction Bible? ANY insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:3 members

by farooq » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 am
osirus0830 wrote:I already have MGMAT's Sentence Correction guide and I am still doing poorly with SC questions. Can anyone give a review of Kaplan's Guide as well as PowerScore's sentence correction Bible? ANY insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I faced the similar situation.

Read each Chapter from MGMAT and practice OG questions. Focus more on IIsm, comparison and Subject-Verb agreement. Pick topic wise questions from the OG and solve it. Do not think about number of incorrect answers. Try your best to imbibe
MGMAT SC guide concept and apply those while solving each OG problem.

Initially you will feel less confident but on regular practice you will notice positive results.

Note: Even you marked a question right or wrong doesn't matter a lot because that question doesn't appear in real GMAT exam. But definitely you will see questions based on same topics.

Best of luck and try your best. Read every questions and its explanation very thoroughly.
Regards,
Farooq Farooqui.
London. UK

It is your Attitude, not your Aptitude, that determines your Altitude.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:760

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 am
Thanks, I appreciate your reply. I will try that before I purchase any new study materials.