Looking out for B-Schools in Singapore

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Looking out for B-Schools in Singapore

by SnehaB » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 pm
hi all,

i took the gmat some days back and got a score of 600. i have a good academic record,i am an IT engineer and have 2 years of full-time wrk-ex. i am looking at colleges in singapore for doing a full-time, 2 year mba course in HR,Strategic planning and organisation or general mba. no finance/mkting/healthcare

which schools should i apply to?and what are the chances? the cut offs for nanyang and nus are 600 but is there a history of admits who have got entry into these two schools on the cut-off score?

please do let me know asap...admission rounds close this month itself.

-thanks
sb

Legendary Member
Followed by:2 members

by mmslf75 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm
SnehaB wrote:hi all,

i took the gmat some days back and got a score of 600. i have a good academic record,i am an IT engineer and have 2 years of full-time wrk-ex. i am looking at colleges in singapore for doing a full-time, 2 year mba course in HR,Strategic planning and organisation or general mba. no finance/mkting/healthcare

which schools should i apply to?and what are the chances? the cut offs for nanyang and nus are 600 but is there a history of admits who have got entry into these two schools on the cut-off score?

please do let me know asap...admission rounds close this month itself.

-thanks
sb

Hi Sneha,

I been given to understand that there are 3 good colleges in Singapore NUS , NTU , SMU

NUS, for example, 31st Jan 09
&
NTU and SMU ( R1 ends on 1st Jan )
NTU === 1st Jan to 31st March 2010

I believe the chances of getting in R 1 as much bright as getting in R 2.
So may apply to one of these,
I am unsure about the GMAT cut - off for these B Schools....

SMU === 1st Jan 2010

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by SnehaB » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm
hi mmslf75..

thanks for the info..have replied to ur msg..

d cut off is 600 for nanyang and nus..and yes d chances are much brighter in round 1..but by now m mentally prepared to take d risk of appearing for gmat again...and applying in round 2...

btw...its 'auston' i made a spelling error in d reply i sent..

-sb